LABACABS believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. :
1. The customer agrees and acknowledges that refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received before 24 hour of scheduled pickup. (Refer point 3 for special cases)
2. The Cancellation can be done over the Mobile aplication or by website. All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Service that LABA CABS marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Bakrid, Ramzan, Muharam, Onam, Vishu, Christmas New year etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4. LABA CABS will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc. Hence no refund would be made.
5. The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received within 24 hours of scheduled pickup.
6. LABA CABS might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
7. LABA CABS reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.
LABA CABS general terms :
1) Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the intercity or one-way booking.
2) If fare for the booking is non-refundable, no refund will be done if booking is cancelled.
3) The driver will only wait for 30 min to board the taxi. If the customer doesn't confirm on the trip the booking will automatically get cancelled.
4) After reaching the boarding point, waiting charge of Rs 2/- per minute will be charged after the 15 minutes waiting, these charges will be paid directly to the driver.
5) If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
6) Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
Intercity Travel Terms :
1) A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional driver allowances Rs 250/- (For trips of more than 100 km) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
2) Driver allowances will be twice the normal between 10PM - 6AM .
3) No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
Refund Policy :
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 7686-800-800.